- All orders require a 2-5 day processing time from the day your order is placed until it is ready for shipment. Processing times vary based on the complexity of your order. Please know that our Quadro Team is working hard to prepare, manufacturer and package your order for a safe and accurate delivery.
FREE GROUND SHIPPING
After processing ground order will ship via one of two carriers – Fed Ex or USPS. Quadro reserves the right to choose the carrier that is best fit to ship your order.
- All orders originate from our headquarters located at 21 Valley Street. Spencer, MA 01562 USA.
- Please refer to the service map for FedEx ground transit times which vary from 1-6 business days.
- USPS transit times of 1-7 days, however, this is NOT guaranteed but rather an estimated time.
- Destinations which are PO Boxes and APOs MUST ship via the USPS and are subject to additional charges.
- Large orders ship LTL freight when appropriate.
- Multi-carton orders are consolidated to minimize shipping costs.
Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and other US territories ship EXCLUSIVELY via the USPS and do not qualify for free ground shipping.
Limited shipping to Canada – please contact us for a freight quote.
No International Orders – Shipping costs do not make it practical for us to ship internationally.
Orders that need to ship within 24 hours from the time they were placed are considered RUSH ORDERS and are subject to a $20.00 rush processing fee.
- Rush Orders must be placed over the phone – absolutely NO rush orders accepted via online orders.
Next day, second day shipping rates available for standard or RUSH order requests.
- Expedited shipping must be requested over the phone – absolutely NO expedited shipping accepted via online orders.
- Shipping rates are based on weight, dimension and travel distance of your package(s).
- Expedited charges must be billed prior to the release of your package.
- Frames are a heavy product and Express Shipments tend to be extremely expensive.
On the evening your package is picked up by the carrier an automated email will be sent to the email address we have on file alerting you that your package is on its’ way.
- Tracking information comes directly from FedEx.com or USPS.
- BEFORE reaching out to us for tracking info please double check that the email wasn’t intercepted to a spam/junk folder.